My First Mother's Day!

Happy Mum's Day~

Date: 13 May 2012

I have been extremely busy lately that blogging seemed impossible! But today, I have to make an exception since it is my first Mother's Day as a mum. My kid is too small to do any heart-melting gestures so it was not really an extraordinary day. However, Hasben did something sweet on behalf of Kimi - a cute card for lil old me~! Yeaah!!

TQ dearest!~

At 1PM, we went for our first Aussie theatre - Cinderella. It was a cute play, enjoyed by me, Hasben and our Malaysian friends. Kimi? He slept halfway and tried to join the act by screaming. Overall, he behaved well so he passed the test for future cinema activities (provided he can have his milk ASAP)...

Excited we are!
 Cinderella - As told by Toby!
 The stepmom and stepsisters....
 Toby the story teller~
Cindy wearing her special shoes...

In the evening, I tried my hands on baking my first chocolate cake - so-called Mother's Day cake - which turned out dreadful! It was nearly 2 hours in the oven but the inside was still undercooked, while the outside was nearly burnt! Hah! At times like this... I really miss Secret Recipe!!

This is suppose to be a cake... in case you're wondering...

Comments

Juli.Zakaria said…
nampak macam tka hangit lagi. sure edible and lazat cake by bakal dokter. yipii!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Second Baby!

Book: Sushi for Beginners

Melbourne, Australia