My Homemade Nursing Shawl

Online Window Shopping Drives Me Insane!

To be honest, actual online shopping is worst. Being in confinement + Iphone + 24/7 Wifi = Shopping at the tips of my fingers. Mr Postman becomes my most awaited person.


I never thought I would be nursing my baby when it comes to it. It is a lot of work but I'll try my best as long as I possibly can. Most of my online shopping involves buying stuff to support BF. During one of my online shop browsing, I stumbled upon something new - nursing poncho - A piece of garment mamas wear to nurse their babies discreatly in public. My nafsu starts to speak: MAYBE I need this... What if I have to nurse in public?? My stingy conscience retorted: I'll make one!!

Boredom had led me to this - altering my Pashmina Shawl to function as a nursing shawl.

Materials Used: Pashmina from India given by JuliZac, Needle & Thread, and Snap Buttons

Buttons sewn
WinZie modelling for QA & QC =p

So I saved a few bucks, and in reality, I may never nurse in public - baby is a biter! Instead, this invention shall be called "Pumping Shawl", in case... I decide to pump in public??

Comments

Juli.Zakaria said…
good to share. i have many shawls unused kat dalam drawer opis. now is know the masa depan of them.haha
Ju Zie said…
bli mahal2 jd pengelap susu, hihi...

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Second Baby!

Book: Sushi for Beginners

Melbourne, Australia