Ayat Kursi

Muslims in general are well aware of the power of Ayat Kursi. I have always preferred to have it hanged at home, not just for display purposes, but to remind the whole family to recite it at least once a day. In Malaysia, it is easy to purchase decorative writings of Ayat Kursi, or other ayats and surahs even. Here, I decided to design, print on A4 paper and frame it since I am not sure where to buy it.

I would like to share with everyone my copy of Ayat Kursi. The background is black so it will use up a lot of black ink if you're thinking of printing it =p

Wassalam...

Comments

Juli.Zakaria said…
simple and not overly decorarative and most important is highly readable
Ju Zie said…
i was searching for a high-pixel one but couldnt find any, so had to make my own...

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Second Baby!

Book: Sushi for Beginners

Melbourne, Australia