Me and Samsung SII~

My New Toy!

Date: 13 July 2012


Fuhh.. Ha...~ I am currently breathing the warm Malaysian air. Having a break from shiverring and hiding under thick duvet for 2 weeks to attend my BIL, Ewan's wedding.


One of the items in my to-do-list is upgrading my iPhone 4 to iPhone 4s. Yup, the sweet present from Hasben was being replaced due to unsatisfactory performance. However, my decision was met with a few raised eyebrows from my brother, the salespeople, and Hasben. IPhone 5 akan keluar September ni... Rugi wooo beli 4s! Samsung S3 was the obvious choice but it is too wide for my small palm. I imagine it will easily slip away when I answer a phone call. Being clumsier than the average human being, I am not willing to take the risk.


Now that S3 is out, S2 price has significantly dropped to RM1450 during PC Fair at KLCC. So yeah, much cheaper than 4S.


From my personal point of view, Android is more fun and user friendly. I can customize the theme and transfer files easily. The widgets are adorable. Another plus point is the universal back button, you can never be lost inside an app ^_^ However, I do miss some of my iPhone 4 apps which, at the moment I can't seem to find at Play Store. Although S2 has an 8MP camera, it performs worse at night than iPhone 4... crap! And iPhone 4's screen responsiveness is unbeatable - this is the reason why Hasben is in love with Apple. As for me, a new gadget is always a temporary addiction. I'll be changing themes and ringtones until boredom kicks in. GTG peeps, am going to check out what's cool and free in Play Store!
 
This white thing replacing:

This black fella:

Comments

Juli.Zakaria said…
patutnyer kena snap muka the cranky kimi demi nk angkat S2 ni..hihi
Unknown said…
I think you should make a post - upgrade S2 to iphone 5 and why??

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Second Baby!

Book: Sushi for Beginners

Melbourne, Australia