Mittens Smittens!

At Long Last...

These fingerless mittens are finally completed. I started this project about 2 to 3 months back and for a while, I had only the right one that was wearable.


My crochetting was taken a step further. Kimi's pillow case was straight forward, perfect for a beginner's project... (Am I saying that I am no longer a beginner?? Perasannye...) I decided to save $5 by making my own mittens for the winter but guess what... It's now nearly spring! It seems that I have to wait for next year to fully utilize them.


I had a vision to show off this pair in front of the Sydney Opera House.. So I brought along my crochet needle and the blue wool during the Canberra-Perisher-Sydney road trip. It was not effective to crochet in a moving car (migraine inducing activity!). So yeah, no picture of the blue mittens anywhere in Sydney... Bummer...

It took forever!!!

However, the mission to save $5 - success. I struggled in the cold and refused to buy any mittens or gloves throughout winter... Haha..!

Comments

Juli.Zakaria said…
pergh pergh perghhh..

thts cool! im impressed!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Second Baby!

Book: Sushi for Beginners

Melbourne, Australia