My First Jubah

Weehooo!

It took me a week, but I finally completed my first jubah. With Spotlight having a massive sale, I spent $13 on a 3 meter cotton fabric and $1 on the ribbon. If the finished work was a disaster, I wouldn't feel too bad about chucking it in the bin. But it turned out alright...

I traced my favourite jubah, the one Mak bought from Mecca, and basically just copy-pasted the design and size. Added the zipper for BFing.


Had Kimi took a photo of me in our lawn. The little man had proven useful as I do not have to use a timer. Pssttt... Trying out my Gucci sunnies while I'm at it...


Am a horrible model - but hey, since no one in their right mind is going to hire me, I might as well hire myself [^_^]'



Comments

Juli.Zakaria said…
Gucci n blue jubah just match purrfectly!
Butik Haleema said…
hahaaa. bila balik malaysia jadi model aku boleh?
Ju Zie said…
Boleh2.. Model baju kanak2.. Hihi

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Second Baby!

Book: Sushi for Beginners

Melbourne, Australia