Kimi's Adventure in Japan!

Today I have a guest writer, writing his first ever post. It's my little man, Kimi. Hope you enjoy his story =D

Hi my name is Kimi. And I am going to talk about my adventure at Japan.
I ride a Jet star air bus and a boeing one.
The toilets has butens so you won’t need to use your hand.

I was scared of the typhoon. 

I ride the bullet train and I nearly vomit in it. 
 
I didn't like the deer poop.
I like the presents that Opah and Nekma and Atuk gave to me, and my brothers.
I was a little bit scared riding the cable car.
I like the Pokemon best because I have a bunch of Pokemon toys.
I like the water sprays because it’s cold.
The gates are full with Japanis writing.
The golden bilding looks like coins. 
Jaws’s  boat ride was very scary.
That was my adventure at Japan. Good bye JAPAN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Second Baby!

Arabic Letters - Dal, Dzal, Raa and Zai

Melbourne, Australia