Getting Too Smart!

Kimi and Afi are getting so smart now! We were playing a game where I gave them a scenario, and asked them how they would react. For example:

Me: If a girl say, ‘can you be my boyfriend?’ What are you going to answer?

Kimi: No thanks.

And suddenly Afi said it was his turn to ask a question.

Afi: Ibu, if a boy say ‘I like you’ and ask you to go to the airport so you can fly somewhere, what are you going to say?

Me: Hmm... where are we travelling to?

Afi: Malaysia 

Me: No thanks, I have been there many times.

Kimi: Ibu, you should say, ‘No.. I’m married!!’

LOL

These smart boys with their dinosaur art gallery. It’s bedtime, but they decided to get creative now.. pfftt...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Second Baby!

Book: Sushi for Beginners

Melbourne, Australia