Me & Rasna - A Reunion!

Together Again After 16 Years Apart~

Date: 7 August 2011

Rasna, me, and our 5TW classmates.

I studied in Perivale Primary School, London for about a year, from 1994 until 1995. There, I met Rasna, my bestfriend who was in my classes - Year 4G and Year 5TW. We spent most of our recess time playing Barbie dolls (at that age, other girls no longer played with dolls!) and sometimes pretended we were witches from the movie Hocus Pocus... Haha! Such imaginations!!

Our last moments together in Portsmouth.

After going back to Malaysia, we sent snail mails and continue updating each other's lives through Facebook.

A card and friendship bracelet from Rasna!

Finally, Rasna was getting married to her handsome boyfriend and they chose to honeymoon in Malaysia! At first, it seemed hard to meet up but I was excited when she told me she was staying at Tanjung Jara Resort, Dungun, just 20 minutes drive from Paka! Weeehooo!

Tom yam, ikan 3 rasa, sotong goreng tepung, kailan ikan masin... Nyum!

Hasben and I treated Rasna and Krish for iftar at Dungun's beach. It was such a lovely moment, I never thought we would ever see each other again.

Us and Hubbies!

Hope to see them again one day! XXXX

Comments

Juli.Zakaria said…
im still amused that u still have the cllection of old pichas. coolness and great frenship there!
Ju Zie said…
Im a sentimental fool, haha!
Juli.Zakaria said…
oh, im worseee!u knw wut i mean. *sniff*

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Second Baby!

Book: Sushi for Beginners

Melbourne, Australia