Home Sweet Home!

Date: 21 December 2011

Yes! Yes! Yes! After nearly 1 month in Australia, we finally moved-in to our own house! The location is very close to my uni and the rate is below $200/week - suitable for a pokai student. Oh yes, the rental here is paid weekly, not monthly like in Malaysia. All renting process must go through an agent with a very systematic procedure.


 At first I was quite shocked (eyes bulging, heart pumping and all that =D) with the rental rate, especially after converting to Ringgit! I still have not yet adapt to the currency change. I keep on converting every cents.


From the outside, the house may not be so appealing. Houses in Toowoomba are generally very cute - some look like rich Malay kampung houses, some very cottage like, and some are modern. Mine on the other hand looks suspiciously like a setinggan.

But don't judge a house by its setinggan-ness! The interior is super cute, ala apartment gitu~ Very suitable for my little family.


Now it's time to fill the spaces with all the garage sales conquest. "Deko Bersama Eric Leong... Kejuk ke?~"


Comments

Juli.Zakaria said…
wow weeee.. start dah diee
Unknown said…
Alhamdulillah! I tanya mr.google actually pasal ielts..skali jumpa ur blog! I pun dalam process nak apply for USQ. Abg ipar i kat UQ, kawan I kat QUT, tapi tanya dorg, dorg xde kawan kat usq..cuak jugak..legalah..jumpa blog ni.. :)
Unknown said…
Alhamdulillah! I tanya mr.google actually pasal ielts..skali jumpa ur blog! I pun dalam process nak apply for USQ. Abg ipar i kat UQ, kawan I kat QUT, tapi tanya dorg, dorg xde kawan kat usq..cuak jugak..legalah..jumpa blog ni.. :)
Ju Zie said…
Good luck ye.. Ada rezeki boleh jumpa ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Second Baby!

Book: Sushi for Beginners

Melbourne, Australia