Trying Out Cloth Diapers!

The Life of a Pee-Poo Mom!

When I was pregnant, I bought 7 CDs. Thought I'd train my unborn kid to be environmental friendly. I imagined no money wasting on those disposable diapers and a beautiful world not-filled with dirty non-degradable nappies.

So Kimi turns 2 months and a half. Time to turn those lovely imaginations into reality! Hmm... Not exactly how I hoped it to be. He pees and poos... And pee some more... Owh, did I mention poo? This results in washing the CDs... Again and again. Collecting them for machine wash is a bit too unhygenic for me. So I opt to handwash them. Man, this is very challenging I tell you. How did our mothers and grandmothers survived without diapers??



I ended up with alternately wearing Kimi the CDs and the disposable ones. Maybe not 100% saving the planet... But I give myself a B+ for effort, hihi!

To those moms who exclusively CD-ing their babies, I salute you! You have got to be super hardworking, patient, and not to mention alert! Kimi always leaks! Aaahhh...!!

Blogging on the go!

Comments

Juli.Zakaria said…
oh pls pls. now tht you are at50% save the planet, dunt let it zoom to 0% after kimi gets bigger poo.hahah

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Second Baby!

Book: Sushi for Beginners

Melbourne, Australia