My First Carrot Cake

During Ramadhan, I was given a bunch of leftover carrots from an Iftar event. Kak Min requested a carrot cake. Hmm.. Cake sayur???

Anyway, I used this recipe from taste.com but modified some bits according to the supplies I currently had in my kitchen.

1) Didn't have any golden syrup, replaced it with maple syrup + honey.
2) Didn't use any cinnamon.
3) Too lazy to make the icing.
4) Multiplied all ingredients by 3, to make more cake!

Since I was fasting, I had no clue how it tasted, so I used my personal food critic, Kimi, who seemed to really enjoyed it.

I passed this around to friends at the Islamic Center during Iftar and Alhamdulillah, I did not poisoned anyone! Yeaaah!


Blogging on the Go!

Comments

Win Zie said…
Is it from the carrots yang we dapat the other day tu? Hihi.
Ju Zie said…
Yes darl.. You were suppose to bake them.. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Second Baby!

Book: Sushi for Beginners

Melbourne, Australia