Eclipse - My First Experience

Date: 8 October 2014

Okay, I am nearly 30 years old (not yet, mind you) but this is the first time that I actually tried to witness the eclipse. And Toowoomba was basically the best place to witness the Blood Moon. So I readied myself with my Canon G15, and counted the seconds to see the unfolding of this rare event. Tried learning from Hasben all the technical aspects of a powerful camera (DSLR). Guess what, being sucky with numbers, I just couldn't grasp the concept well... Too much thinking was involved! So this was basically my attempt to capture some decent pictures of the moon by 'point-and-shoot'.

But first, we had to go to Coles to buy some groceries... All the while praying, "Please God, don't let me miss the moon turning red..."

Ordered Nando's for dinner because Mommy was just too distracted to function well today.

Yes... am very excited to see the whole process. Missed the part where the moon went completely dark (wait, was that suppose to happen?). We had a couple of shots at the field near USQ, and continued at home. Alhamdulillah, the sky was perfect, just a bit cloudy at the end of it all.


Psstt... Someone is 30 today... I'll talk about this later (^u^)y

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Second Baby!

Book: Sushi for Beginners

Melbourne, Australia