Special Father's Day Cupcakes!

Date: 20 June 2015

Kimi, Kimi, Kimi...  What can I say. I love 3 year-olds. They are absolutely funny. They talk gibberish and they are full of energy. However, there are times when you just can't find the humour. Kimi, specifically, refuses to share his food and toys and only pees at the very last minute. I am not proud of it, but I sometimes imagine pinching him very very hard.

Like for instance, when baking these cupcakes, he got super excited. He had his whole face in the bowl, while I mixed the batter. "Swirly, Swirly!" he said...


And then he sneezed! The full blasted one, "Haaachooooom.....!" Directly into the bowl. Hmm... I was initially planning on bringing these cupcakes for iftar at Kak Milin's house. But after what happened, I just couldn't imagine serving them to fasting people, with the special secret ingrdient. So, how was I feeling at this particular moment? Shall I throw the batter? Shall I give Kimi a smack? Can I blame him for sneezing?

And then, he wanted to help... By dropping the baking cups into the bowl. *Smacks forehead*


Hasben said, "I'll eat them. Although it is a bit unhygienic, but it's my son's sliver."

Great! Happy Father's Day to you Hasben! Unconditional love, a father's love knows no boundaries.

I let him do the toppings with nuts and sprinkles
By the next day, only 4 cupcake left. The sneezer ate most of it. 

Made butter prawn for daddy's day iftar celebration. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Second Baby!

Book: Sushi for Beginners

Melbourne, Australia