Xander's Birthday Party

Date: 11 November 2018

A beautiful day for a party at Laurel Bank Park.
Happy birthday to a special little man, Xander Love, who is one of my students from Madrasah. He is the cutest little thing - half Indonesian and half Australian, and he can speak both Indo and English. I made this gluten-free cake for Afi, so that he won't feel left out. I figured that from now on, I have to bring my own cake for all birthday parties - the things mommies do for their gluten-intolerant kids eh...
The dads were busy grilling the sate while mommy Sofi was the perfect host. 
The weather was terrific for the event. The kids were running around and also playing at the near-by playground. 
Also, the piñata was such an anticipated event - it was the first time for Kimi to hit a piñata (I'm thinking he will request this for his birthday next year!) while Afi was busy attacking a watermelon, being oblivious of his surroundings... haha! This is the aftermath of the piñata breaking:

Wishing the birthday boy a great year ahead and hope he enjoys his many presents =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Second Baby!

Book: Sushi for Beginners

Melbourne, Australia