Bed-wetting Kids - How to Clean Up the Mess?

I love my Bissell SpotClean! We all know how important a vacuum cleaner is, or maybe some people would say that steam mops are great... but this little appliance is definitely a must for a house full of children. Its primary use is to clean carpets - not the whole carpet, but small affected areas, and also car seats. Me? It's the bed wetting!


All my life (probably since my teenage days), I get so frustrated with little people peeing on my mattress - I'm talking about my little sister back then. We were roommates so I was the one who had to clean her mess up. "Mak Cing, Mak Cing!" I would scream at her. The poor girl would just pretend she didn't here anything and went straight to school... Haha... the good old days.

Now, it's my own kids. Imagine having to clean a very heavy, thick mattress. It's just impossible. The more I scrub, the deeper the pee will seep in. Thinking that it will be forever in the middle of the mattress just gross me out. I tried some hacks - using bicarbonate soda - not sure how well that had worked. BUT... using this spot clean thingy, I am confident that my mattress will no longer be contaminated by accidental spills. As I scrub the pee with soap, the machine will suck the dirty water out, therefore, the pee will not have enough time to seep through. Perfect!

Mothers and fathers (maybe big sisters too), I am not being paid to write this nor am I getting any money out of this (although maybe I should, haha). I am actually at awe with this new found thing and just had to share with everyone, especially those who have the same problems like I did. Watch my video - I know you will be convinced too: BelangZ Reviews Bissell SpotClean

Stay strong Mommies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Second Baby!

Book: Sushi for Beginners

Melbourne, Australia