Locked Out!

Okay, something crazy and ironic just happened yesterday!

Around 6PM, I got a call from Hasben to come pick him up from work. He is working at Afi's school as a cleaner. After finishing, he locked the school's doors and realised that he left the car key (our Toyota Echo) in the building and so he can't drive home. While explaining all this, I can hear Afi wailing in the background, scared that he had to sleep at the car park.

I asked Kimi, "Shall we leave Abah and Afi there? Haha..."
Kimi, "That's not nice...~"
Me, "I'm just joking, let's go."

In the meantime, Adi has this new habit of screaming and crying if something doesn't go his way. He can do this for hours and it drives everyone insane. So he was actually starting to cry-scream while I was preparing to leave. I placed the car keys, water bottle and my handphone on the front passenger seat of the Tarago and closed the door.

"Adi, you better be quiet or you're not coming with us. I'm closing the door now, bye-bye."

He didn't stop crying. I was planning to close the door to scare him but at that moment, the car automatically locked itself - I was like, uh-ooohhhhh... And it was a good thing that I did not shut the door because the knob was already locked. Anddd, the house key was also in the car. And Adi would be alone in the house! That would be worst!

Oh yeah, we did not have a spare key for the Tarago.

I panicked... phone in car... what to do??? I remembered my laptop and contacted my dad through FaceTime to ask him to call Hasben and tell him what has happened, and find another ride home. Long story short, our friend, Rani picked them up (thank you Rani!)

So this morning, Hasben managed to open the car door after watching a bunch of YouTube videos and I finally have my phone back.


Crazy ironic... In the end, the saviour needs saving...!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Second Baby!

Book: Sushi for Beginners

Melbourne, Australia