Kimi at Sealife, Mooloolaba QLD

Date: 30th June 2020

Hi, It’s Kimi again . Now I’m going to tell you about my adventure at SEALIFE Mooloolaba QLD.


This is me and my brothers lining up in the longest line I’ve ever been. But we made it to the end of the line and got our tickets and started our journey.


First, we went to the touching bay, I touched 3 starfishes and 1 sea cucumber but we weren’t aloud to touch the fish.


Remember this is not a sea horse it’s a sea dragon, sea dragons don’t have a curly tail like a sea horses.


Next, we took a picture of this, and when Hafi took the boy one I didn’t want to be the girl so Aydin was the girl and I was in the middle.


Before we went in the tunnel my mother took a picture of this Great White shark🦈 and it can rip it’s prey apart.

  

This thing here is a giant stingray, stingrays have barbs that has serious poison ☠️.  But they won’t hurt you unless you disturb them.


This is a Goliath Grouper, Goliath Grouper have giant mouths to swallow its prey and it was coming after Aydin and he was scared.

 

These are cute little blue penguins, these penguins go in the water in day time and waddle around at nighttime and you might be able to see their foot prints on the sand and I saw one penguin on its belly on the sand.


It was a great adventure and we even got souvenirs and went back in the car and drove back to our camp. I got a squid, squids have sticky tentacles and a beak to eat its prey; Aydin got a stingray and read the information at the sting ray picture and Hafi got a whale shark, whale sharks are the biggest shark in our sea and have a giant mouth to swallow krill because it can’t bite big stuff that’s why.

I REALY HOPE THAT I BECOME A MARINE BIOLOGIST AND TAKE CARE OF ENDANGERED SPECIES.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Second Baby!

Book: Sushi for Beginners

Melbourne, Australia