Movie: Just Go With It

Date: 1 April 2011

It has been a while since Juli Zac & I had a girly day out, also, Mom & I had a mother-daughter outing... so I blended both events by going to KLCC with both of them to watch Just Go With It.


Adam Sandler played a man who dates women by pretending to be in a bad marriage (does that actually works in real life?) but finally found "The One". To cover up his initial lie, he got Jennifer Aniston who played his assistant, together with her 2 kids to become his pretend family. The story may be cliche, a typical romantic comedy, but the funny parts kept on coming - a bit of a surprise for me since I consider Adam Sandler's jokes to be gross and dumb sometimes. The whole cinema was bursting with laughter for 80% of the time. What makes the movie so funny for me was the kids... they were hillarious! I promised to watch it with Hasben this Wednesday to reduce the guilt of having too much fun without him. Yeah!!! Second round for me!

Rating: 8/10 - Waaaaay enjoyable than Sucker Punch which I watched a day earlier. Girls in kinky outfits, jumping around - such a male fantasy movie for me. Hasben playing the part as a good husband said, "This movie is so boring, I feel like leaving now." Yeaah right...

Not for me!

After the movie, we had Haagen Dazs, a treat from Mom. I shared a banana split with Mom while Juli had a scoop of Strawberry Cheesecake - yummy!! Sooo expensive... if it was cheaper... I probably eat it everyday!

Strawberry Cheesecake - I want more!!!

Comments

Juli.Zakaria said…
thts strawberry split man. hahah..sweet mama belanja me too...sukeeee~

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Second Baby!

Book: Sushi for Beginners

Melbourne, Australia