Movie: Red Riding Hood

Date: 21 April 2011

Hasben and I had a training week in Bangi. We made the most of it by spending all our free time in Alamanda, Putrajaya... Shopped at Esprit Outlet - which is sooo cool, up to 70% discounts! - Ate yummy2 food - Chicken Rice Shop and Kenny Rogers - And watched Red Riding Hood.


I am not a fan of Twilight thus I did not expect much from this movie. However, I was really surprised that I enjoyed it so much! The movie is based on the children's fairy tale but altered in a way to suit adults viewers. Hasben and I were guessing "who is the big bad wolf?!!" through out the movie. "It's the boyfriend... No no... The fiance" and 5 minutes later... "The grandma.. I think she's evil!!"

Go and watch: If you like mystery movies.
Don't watch: If you hate teenage lovey dovey scenes.

Rating: 8.5/10 - very much influenced by the handsome actors and beautiful snowy scenery.

Comments

Achiq said…
Ini adalah filem yg wajib tengok...Tak sabar nk tunggu rabu depan...
Juli.Zakaria said…
it`s pattinson guy kan? nice gk watch before berentap putsal.hiihih
Ju Zie said…
No Pattinson fella... hihi!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Second Baby!

Book: Sushi for Beginners

Melbourne, Australia