Restaurant: Ben's at KLCC

Last Dinner Date As A Non-Mommy With JuliZac~

Date: 5 October 2011


Again JulieZac travelled to KL for a work thingy. My family, JulieZac and I watched The Smurfs at KLCC. I bid the family goodbye as tonight, me and JulieZac were planning to spend some alone time~ Haha!

The Menu... What to choose? Hmm~

 We had dinner at Ben's, KLCC. Both of us was not so hungry. JulieZac heard that Ben's had superb desserts so we ordered french fries, and 2 cakes - Ben's special chocolate cake or something & Cheese cake sundae blah blah (I can't remember the names!) They were really awesome but I think each dish was meant for 2. I was struggling to finish my Blah-blah sundae!


The prices were okay - average. The atmosphere was a bit mamak like. It was noisy - we had to kind of shout to hear each other across the table. Not a place to spill your heart out...


However, the setting was nice. Dark with yellow lighting - gives the feeling of poshness.


Is planning to dine here again soon!

Comments

Juli.Zakaria said…
the 'visit again' plan, pls bring husband and kimi.hahah

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Second Baby!

Book: Sushi for Beginners

Melbourne, Australia