Restaurant: Nandos, Toowoomba Plaza

The One and Only...


There is not many halal restaurants in Toowoomba. I love eating out, it is one of my favourite past time. I used to hang out with family and friends at Kenny Rogers, Secret Recipe, Burger King etc. But here, i feel totally sangap!


Alhamdulillah, there is one Halal Nandos near Kmart. The Nandos in Australia is not exactly the same like the ones in Malaysia, not as good, I think. But I am not complaining, at least I have somewhere to hang out on the weekends or whenever I am too lazy to cook (which is most of the time!!!)


Hasben received an email for a free birthday lunch set so he decided to use it last weekend. We usually order peri-peri hot whole chicken with peri chips side order. There is no ice chocolate in the menu (which I always have in Nandos Malaysia). So instead, we requested the free plain water. This meal cost about AUD20!


Our favourite spot... Nom nom nom while watching people and cars.


*Seriously, we need more halal restaurant in Toowoomba!*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Second Baby!

Book: Sushi for Beginners

Melbourne, Australia