Sofa Makeover, Again...

Bought this blue flowery fabric from Spotlight. Was thinking of sewing myself a shirt dress and realised that the material was similar to a cushion cover. Imagined myself being laughed at by some Aussie granny when she sees me matching her couch!


Plan B - Spent last Sunday making a fitted sheet for the sofa/bed as well as 2 bolster cases. Is pimping up the guest room for the arrival of JuliZac and Zera ^_^


While sewing the bolster case, experienced my first broken-sewing-machine-needle. So Kimi and I went to Spotlight this afternoon in search for a replacement. He slept soon as we arrived, giving me the much needed calm shopping time I was hopping for.

Comments

Juli.Zakaria said…
cant wait! cant wait!
edlidza said…
that was nice dear.. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Second Baby!

Book: Sushi for Beginners

Melbourne, Australia