Sunbeam Waffle Stick Maker

The memory of crunchy chocolate spread waffles at Spectrum, Bandar Baru Ampang was haunting me for the past couple of weeks. Couldn't find any road side sellers selling waffles here... In fact, I don't think there is any road side seller...

Anyway, I remembered Harvey Norman used to have this clearance sale on novelty dessert makers, usually at half price. Two years back, I bought a mini doughnut maker by Kambrook there and dreamt of making the best doughnuts and wrote about it in this blog. However, as a reasonable person would expect, such sale might no longer be available... And I was quite disappointed... But... Browsing hopefully at The Good Guys, I found a similar appliance by Sunbeam for $24.90. YES!


So today I thought I would give it a go and made chocolate waffles. I think it works well (on the first try). The waffles were just nice, a bit fluffy + a bit crunchy, and did not stick to the pan.


The only thing was, the rectangular shape did not appeal to Kimi so I ended up eating them on my own... :0(


Loving my new little gadget, at the moment ... until a new one comes up... [^~^]y

Comments

Juli.Zakaria said…
pants for anak beranak!awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Second Baby!

Book: Sushi for Beginners

Melbourne, Australia