The Modern Day Hazard!

I have realised something... I may need some counselling! Apart from shopping the traditional way (actually being present at the shops, which I still do), or bidding through e-bay, I have expand my online shopping to the likes of Catch.com and OZSale, where they actually have special apps for you to browse the ever changing catalogues. These apps are now becoming my bedtime story, a must read before bedtime... Which turns deadly when you have the sudden urge to buy something at 1am! This week, the parcel keeps coming and due to lack of social friends, being a SAHM, I had to WhatsApp the pictures of my purchase to JulieZac and WinZie, just to share my enjoyment! Pathetic, I know...


These are just some of the things I bought this past month, hopefully that's it... Must be pregnancy cravings, but inedible...


Interestingly, even my groceries shopping are done online as both Woolworth's and Coles have this Click&Collect thingy. This isn't a bad thing as I can manage what is really needed and spend on sale items better. It's exciting when the receipt shows - Total = $60; You Save = $60. What an achievement! The only thing is, to collect, we have to drive about 15 min to Wilsonton. And the other thing is, the minimum purchase for C&C is $50, so you can imagine how sometimes you HAVE to buy something you don't really want, just to reach $50. Less of an achievement if this happens =(


Hasben haven't commented negatively on this habit yet... The secret is, sometimes I buy stuff for him, like a Brazil World Cup t-shirt. So as long as he's happy, I am more than happy! Ahaks!

Comments

Juli.Zakaria said…
im excited for you too!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Second Baby!

Book: Sushi for Beginners

Melbourne, Australia